CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

HoMeWoRk!! HoMeWoRk!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!

Finally!!, I thought to myself, I have stumbled upon a day where I ACTUALLY have time to focus on my homework!!
Woke up in the morning at about 7a.m and got ready for Public Speaking training in Pologround...YES!! IN PUBLIC!!! Thats the whole purpose of it, isn't it?
LoL!!
Either ways, after training for about 3 hours or so under the blazing sun *feel roasted now* , I finally managed to get back home and prepared myself to face the 6 tons of homework that had piled up over the past few weeks.
After lunch, decided to get cracking...and believe me...it wasn't easy...
Doing homework was something i have "forgotten" how to do!! xD ..In other words, it's not exactly the most pleasurable thing in the world...
So, I went to my trusty whiteboard and penned down all the work I had to complete...
AND I LISTED 7!!!
Now, if each one of those tasks took 10 minutes to finish, then 7 wouldn't be that big of a number..BUT...now here's the catch..
ALL the work I had to do atleast took 45 minutes!!
SERIOUSLY!!!
#1
I had accounts work which is superbly tedious
#2
I had add-maths homework ( I don't think I EVEN NEED to explain )
#3
I had physics tuition work
#4
I had chemistry tuition work
#5
I had a "rumusan" to finish and also corrections to make for my BM
#6
I had to write a Sports Day report for THE IPOH ECHO
#7
AND!!! if that wasn't enough...I had to clean the HOUSE!!!

So I think you get the point...I didn't actually HAVE a SUNDAY!! or even a DAY!!
All I did was flood myself in work, which is something I am used to...Honestly though,homework is something that can deviate your mind from the troubles of life, the incompetence of the Malaysian Education system, the incompetence of our school teachers, the inability of the government to practice EQUALITY and TRANSPARENCY...
LOL!! Too DEEP? Nah..It's just the Truth

Thats all for now....

KrizTheWizKid a.k.a LosingHair..Signing OUT!!

0 comments: