CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Don't DO MONDAYS!!

We meet AGAIN!!! Yes, I know..I am sorry..Missed MONDAY's edition into the blog..XD...OK, so here is the deal. Every Monday, I have English Language and Debating Society meeting after school until 3.10p.m. Then, I have to go to BM tuition at 4.30 and then continue on for physics at the same place until 10 p.m. In other words, I spend like 1 hour at home on Mondays...Because it takes 20 minutes to travel from school to home..from home to tuition....get it? SO I WANT TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL DECLARATION THAT I CAN'T MAKE MONDAY POSTS!!

Now, moving on, lets start with what happened on Monday...

School was yet again extremely empty and ungratifying....but after school ended was when the FUN began. I had ELDS meeting ( OH,IT'S ON WEDNESDAY TOO!!) and our beloved President decided to have a FEAST to celebrate our victory in the Rotary's...There was chocolate cake..which we didn't cut but instead STABBED>>>LOL!! There was this weird but delicious "jeruk" and there were CHIPS!! and also, orange juice..OOOO..and Cloud 9 and Apollo!!!

As big as our appetite was, we dug in..relentlessly and savagely..and we ALMOST finished it ALL OFF!! Then, rushed back home, and got ready for BM tuition..which was quite interesting...We learnt about a weird story named " Don't Catch the Butterflies" * if translated to English...

Physics, was again, very, very, very, long..but this class I actually liked. I mean, it wasn't terribly bad..I actually understood what was being taught..SO it was OK..but then again, it still DID end at 10p.m and that really sucked..By the time you reach home had your shower, dinner, and stuff...it's already 11p.m and you still have school HOMEWORK to do!!

NOw, onto Tuesday...Hehehe...SUCKS AGAIN!!! Accouts tuition at 3.30..until 5.30..then Chemistry tuition from 6 to 7.30...Another day with 2 tuitions in a row....And seriously, this time I was LITERALLY LOOSING MY HAIR!!! I wore a white t-shirt to tuition, and my friends were picking up strands of hair from my collar!! That was scary S**T!! But atleast....CHEMISTRY WAS FREAKING INTERESTING!!

Sighzzz....My speech for my Sunway Public Speaking competition is beckoning...as we speak..there is not a single word in my Microsoft Word application....and I think it's time I get started...

Cheerio for now...

KrizTheWizKid a.k.a GoingToBeBald




3 comments:

Unidentified Specimen said...

padat sungguh hidup anda..haha..surat letak jawatan itu sebelum saya temui cahaya di akhir terowong..lepas jumpa cahaya itu, saya buat surat lain pula..haha

Janna Wong Q.E. said...

wow. your blog is extremely colourful.

Rachel M said...

yeah i agree with janna, kriz. ARRGGH MY EYES MY EYES